person writing on white paper

Planning applications are the responsibility of East Hampshire District Council and South Downs National Park Authority, who are the two planning authorities for the parish.

Information on how to apply for planning permission, as well as details of planning applications, can be found on their websites and

The Parish Council is a statutory consultee on all planning applications in the parish. Applications are considered at our monthly Planning Committee meetings.