The Wedding Venue of Choice
You will find The Millennium Centre in the middle of Liphook, a quiet and friendly village nestling in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. We are easily accessible from the A3 London to Portsmouth trunk road, 50 miles from London. Ample car parking is available. We have several hotels close by for your out-of-town guests.
The Centre can cater for up to 180 guests in our light and airy Function Hall. This opens onto an outdoor amphitheatre, offering an attractive location for Wedding Photographs.
A large foyer provides the ideal area for your welcome drinks, and our comfortable Canada Room provides a coffee lounge and licensed bar, opening out onto a terrace. We have two smaller rooms which you could use as a changing room or for storing your wedding gifts.
You may have exclusive use of the Centre from 9am to 12 midnight at a cost of £550 (valid January 2012).
Our in-house caterer can offer you a delicious wedding breakfast ranging from a simple buffet to a three-course banquet, or you might prefer to make use of our kitchen to prepare your own refreshments.
Should you require any assistance in organising your special day, please do not hesitate to call us on 01428-723889 between 10am and 4pm.
“We had a wonderful day much enjoyed by all and there is no doubt that the courtesy and professionalism of the staff on site went a long way towards helping in this.”
GA (Mrs), Petersfield
“We would certainly use your hall and staff again, and have already started to recommend you to anyone who asks.”
“We would certainly use the venue again, and recommend to others.”
“The room itself looked amazing.”
- The Main Hall presents a large romantic space for wedding receptions, seating over 180 guests. It opens onto the outdoor amphitheatre an attractive location for wedding photographs. It presents an ideal location for evening parties with local discos, bands and entertainers available.
- The large foyer provides a spacious welcome area.
- The Canada Room is a coffee lounge and licensed bar. It is comfortable, light and airy opening onto a terrace area.
- Two rooms are available for changing, band rooms, gift storage, etc.
- Mezzanine gallery area suitable for sitting out, relaxing, refreshments, etc.
- The whole complex is wheelchair accessible throughout and all the rooms are equipped with induction loop systems.
The Liphook Millennium Centre, 2 Ontario Way, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LD
The Liphook Millennium Centre is owned and managed for the Community by
Bramshott & Liphook Parish Council