Entry into the Millennium Centre is via an attractive glass canopy walkway and through double doors into a light and airy foyer. Furnished with chairs and tables and leading to the other facilities including an attractive and unique First Floor Mezzanine Gallery area, the foyer is a warm and welcoming reception area which is ideally suited for receiving visitors.
Our Main Hall is a large room which measures 18m x 12m and has two sets of double doors opening onto the attractive Village Green and Amphitheatre. Offering the best of both worlds for business or pleasure, the Main Hall has a fully equipped lighting and sound system, digital projector and tiered seating that can accommodate up to 180. It is an fantastic venue for parties, wedding receptions, theatre productions, presentations, events, conferences, theatre productions and musical performances.
A light and airy room measuring 10m x 5m. The Canada Room has its own bar managed by the Centre. With lots of natural light, it leads out to a terrace area through two sets of double doors. Suitable for smaller functions such as parties and christenings, business meetings and training sessions.
Village and Societies Rooms
Pleasant and quiet rooms, 5m x 7m, for smaller meetings and group activities. The Village Room has a fixed screen and blackout facilities.
|Main Hall||Canada Room||Village and Societies Rooms|
* Please note that for some layouts in the Main Hall additional tables may need to be hired from an external supplier to reach full capacity.
Other Facilities and Services
- Main Kitchen fitted with cooker, combination oven and fridge/freezer space. For use by qualified caterers.
- Small Kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, hot water urn and commercial dishwasher. Free use with all bookings.
- Presentation Equipment consisting of overhead projectors, fixed and portable screens. Main Hall has projector with connections for computers, video, DVD/CD, using large wall mounted screen.
- Catering and Bar Service available to meet any function or event through recommended external caterers.
- Disabled Access throughout the building with a loop system available in the Main Hall.
- Internet Access Free wireless connection.
If you would like to chat about your requirements or visit the Millennium Centre to view the facilities get in touch by ringing 01428 723889 or emailing email@example.com
.Furniture & Equipment
There are limited quantities of cutlery and crockery available. Please ask for further details.
Hire Rates and Charges
Are divided into 3 groups, Small Business/Individual User, Community User, & Commercial.
Definition of Community Users – A Liphook based organisation that is run by a voluntary committee, that does not seek to make a profit and has generally charitable aims.
Definition of a Business User – Individuals, groups and companies that wish to use the building for profit, entertainment or parties.
All rates, charges and discounts are subject to change and annual review. Certain conditions apply, details of which are available on request.
For all bookings using the Millennium Centre from 1st April 2017, the new charging structure is shown below together with a letter being sent to all users of the hall.
The Liphook Millennium Centre, 2 Ontario Way, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LD
The Liphook Millennium Centre is owned and managed for the Community by Bramshott & Liphook Parish Council