The Business Venue of Choice
The Liphook Millennium Centre provides the ideal venue for your conference, meeting or training event, located in the centre of the quiet village of Liphook and easily accessible from the A3 London to Portsmouth trunk road. Ample parking is available. The Centre is 5 minutes walk from the train station with regular direct services to London and Portsmouth.
The Main Hall, with retractable, tiered seating for 126 can accommodate up to 180 with extra rows of chairs, whilst the Canada Room is more suitable for a smaller meeting. We also have two smaller, but comfortable, rooms which could be used for workshops, interviews or group meetings. A large foyer provides an ideal registration and welcome point.
The Centre is well equipped with lighting and sound systems.
We can recommend a caterer who can offer you a choice of refreshments from morning coffee to a full lunch menu or conference dinner, or you may prefer to make use of our fully-equipped kitchens.
Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to call us on 01428-723889 to discuss your requirements.
Liphook lies alongside the A3 London to Portsmouth trunk road 50 miles from London. A free car park is adjacent to the Centre. The Centre is within easy walking distance of Liphook main line railway station which provides an hourly direct service to London (65min) and Portsmouth (35min).
- The Main Hall presents a large flexible conference or exhibition space, seating for up to 180 delegates with high quality audio-visual, lighting and inductive loop systems.
- A large foyer providing a spacious conference registration and reception/welcome area.
- The Canada Room can be a coffee lounge and intimate reception and dining area with its own licensed bar (opptional). Light and airy it opens onto a terrace area.
- The Canada Room is also ideal for smaller training groups, meetings or exhibitions.
- Two comfortable meeting rooms can be used for workshops, group meetings, interviews and administration.
- The Mezzanine gallery area is suitable for meetings, refreshments and displays.
- The whole complex is wheelchair accessible throughout and the Main Hall is equipped with an induction loop system.
- Rooms can be equipped with projectors, screens, whiteboards and flip charts.
- Full catering facilities are available ranging from coffee and biscuits to full lunch and dinner menus via our recommended caterers.
- A kitchen is also available for the preparation of refreshments and snacks.
‘The feedback from the workshop at LMC has been great. Many thanks to you all for your help and assistance (and flexibility) in making it all a successful weekend.’
‘I just wanted to thank you for all your help yesterday. You helped out with so many different things.’
– AH, Director, Community First East Hampshire
‘Thank you all so much for your support and kindness at Tuesday’s seminar. It is always a pleasure to come to the Millennium Centre.’
– PJ, Secretary, East Hampshire District Council
‘Just a brief note to ask you to thank the Parish Council for making the Millennium Centre available for the recent exercise.’
– PG, Emergency Planning Unit, Hampshire County Council
‘Thank you so much for all your help last week in the smooth running of the seminar.’
– East Hampshire Community Partnership
“The Millennium Centre presents an ideal training environment for us with its range of rooms and facilities.”
– JT, Liphook St John Ambulance